I'm going to picket Monday in support of the WGAE. (I just found out they're not picketing tomorrow.)
What slogan should I write on my picket sign?
The reader who comes up with the best slogan wins ... a better DVD and internet download residual rate, God willing.
Labels: guild, strike
I like this one: "You can't put our stuff out there for free!" (From YouTube - Not The Daily Show, With Some Writer. Oh, John Oliver, you scamp!)
Fade in, fade out. Give us our money before they remake "The Last Boy Scout."
Or how about, "Once shy, twice bitten. If we don't get paid, vampire movies won't get written."
Or "The AMPTP needs a new script supervisor. Their continuity blows."
I don't know.
- Click Counter > Nick Counter
- Fresh Hot Jokes, Just Pennies on the Dollar
- Cutting Through the Studios' Web of Web Deceit
- Even My Mother Understands the Internet
- Write Once, Run Anywhere, Pay Me Just the Same (sorry...I know that one's even geekier than the rest)
- That's Just My 0.3¢
- Writers Understand Pacing. This is Just Pacing in a Circle.
- Nick Counter, At Least By Me Dinner First
Valerie Harper had a great one in the videos that the WGA put on youtube :
If it's not on the page, it's not on the stage
She said it might be Shakespeare or someone else but it's a great one liner.
Back to Complications Ensue main blog page.