... but I'm not going to tell you which one is false...
1. I'm married to my college sweetheart. With, oh, about 16 years in the middle where we weren't together.
2. I had to sue my first wife to get sole custody of my dog. (She wanted joint custody.)
3. I once took a psych exam next to Jodie Foster. Years later, at a premiere, she remembered my name.
4. I can remember almost nothing from before I was 13.
5. I was once initiated into a witch's coven. Purely for research, mind you.
Labels: Alex, Wicca
Well, I'm going to guess #2 is false, just because it seems so ludicrous...but also thinking it's so ludicrous it will be true.
#4 is false.
I just have this feeling that you and Lisa have known each other for ages but hooked up with the wrong people for a while before realizing that you two should have been together all along.
Suing for custody of the dog? You had an L.A. wife (no doubt obsessed with image, money and social position) so I can pretty much guarantee that this is true.
Jodie Foster's good with names. She remembers mine every time I see her.
Going deep undercover in the name of research. I've done that. Posed as a prostitute in downtown Toronto so I could talk to the girls and overhear conversations about what it's like living/working on the streets. All for a vampire novel I was writing back in the early 90s (never published). Um...just a warning to those out there thinking of trying something like that. Pimps are VERY territorial and if you aren't in their stable of ho's you'd better move on to another street corner or you might soon find yourself chained to a bed in a sleezbag motel being "initiated" into their stable. Ah, yes. Good times...
I think it's #5 because of the tags you chose!
Back to Complications Ensue main blog page.