- What if they’re right?
- What’s the problem behind the problem?
- Is there a short-term solution
with long-term benefits?
- Everyone has a motivation. What’s theirs?
- Is it
a disagreement about the script or miscommunication between me and them?
I express this as clearly as possible?
- Don’t expect anyone to know the
script as well as I do. That’s my job.
- Are they seeing the big picture?
Take them through the falling dominos.
- What can change? What can’t?
- Am I
standing up for myself or just being defensive?
"I found this scrawled in a notebook. A list I wrote of ten things to remember that I made while waiting to go into a notes session with some studio executives and my producer. Shared in case it helps anyone in some way..."